The Marketplace Payments report is an overview of every payment we have received from your marketplace. This report includes payments sent directly to Payability and/or payments we have debited from your bank account as repayment.
Statement End Date:
- Amazon, Walmart, Ebay- This is the date the statement closed on your Marketplace.
- Shopify- This is the date we created the repayment debit in our system. You can expect to see the debit out of your bank account within 1-3 days.
- Amazon, Walmart, Ebay- This is the final statement balance paid out by your Marketplace.
- Shopify- This is the repayment amount that you can expect to see debited from your bank account within 1-3 days.
- Amazon, Walmart, Ebay- This is the date Payability received the Marketplace payout. The reserve will be released on this date, if applicable. It can take 3-5 business days from when your Marketplace sends the payment to when it clears on the Payability side.
- Shopify- This is the date the repayment debit has been received and applied as a payment towards your Instant Advance. This can take up to 7 business days from when the amount was debited from your bank account to when it clears on the Payability side.
- Amazon, Walmart, Ebay- This is the payment amount we received from the marketplace. If you are on repayment debits for Instant Access the amount received will be a percentage of the total Marketplace payment amount.
- Shopify- This is the repayment debit amount received that has been applied as repayment towards your Instant Advance.
Reserve Released (if applicable):
- Amazon, Walmart, Ebay- This is the amount released from your Reserve to your Available Balance if you are on our Instant Access product only. The Reserve is the percentage of funds we did not advance you early as part of our service. Click here to read more about Instant Access Reserve.
- Shopify- not applicable.
Pass-through Payment: These are funds we didn’t advance. Examples of this are sales from international marketplaces (Amazon Canada or Mexico) or an Amazon loan disbursement. These types of funds are made available for you to transfer out with no fees applied.
Advance Payment (if applicable): Shows the amount of funds being applied towards the repayment of your Instant Advance. Click here for Instant Advance repayment details.