At the top of the page you will see 3 cards. The first card shows advanced funds in your available balance or advanced funds you have used on your card/transferred to your bank account The second card shows the non-advanced funds which is referred to as the reserve balance. These are the portion of your total marketplace balance we are not advancing early. The third card is your marketplace balance. This is your total balance on your marketplace the last time our system updated.
The bottom portion of the Daily Summary is a high level view of the daily transactions from your marketplace that impact your Available Balance and Reserve Amount. The below screenshot shows the Daily Summary:
Reading this report from left to right in the red box above:
Date: This is the date the transactions from your marketplace were picked up. On your marketplace, this would be shipped sales from the previous day. Example: Sales shipped on 8/2 will be advanced and appear on the Daily Summary on 8/3.
Total Purchased Balance: The total amount (or 100%) of gross sales purchased from your Marketplace.
Available Balance: The percentage of new funds Payability is advancing you today. In the example above this is 80% of the 100% total purchased balance. This is a running balance so any unused funds from the previous day will carry over and the amount in green will be the total available balance. This green amount does NOT include any pending Seller Card transactions.
Of the Receivables Funded (gross sales or total product charges) $92.04, 80% was advanced so $73.63 was added to the Available Balance. The remaining 20% = $18.41 was not advanced, and added to the Reserve Amount.
Reserve Amount: This is the figure that represents non-advanced funds. For example, if your rate is 80% advanced early, this figure would represent the 20% of funds we have not advanced.
- Amazon Sellers: Keep in mind that Amazon holds an ‘Account Level Reserve’ that will affect how much of this amount you receive in a particular Marketplace Payment period.
% Reserve Rate: This represents the percentage of your sales we are not advancing on a daily basis.
- Amazon Sellers: If you have an Amazon loan this number will fluctuate daily to account for your Loan Provision Adjustment
- Instant Advance Customers: Your ‘Reserve’ will go towards paying back your Instant Advance. Click here for more information on Instant Advance
Marketplace Balance: The total amount of shipped sales in your Marketplace/s the last time our system ran. This number includes your ‘Amazon Account Level Reserve’. It is the number your Payability advances are based on.
In the below screenshot we will explain the Daily Summary from top to bottom. When reading the Daily Summary you start with your previous days' available balance. In the screenshot below this is $563.63 and you add or subtract the numbers in the ‘available balance’ column. Any number in parenthesis you will subtract.
Receivables Funded: Any positive transactions picked up from your marketplace. This includes gross sales and if applicable for Amazon sellers, Amazon account level reserve amounts.
- Amazon Seller Central: Order information can be found under Reports > Payments > Transaction view
- Walmart: Order information can be found under Order Management > Orders (for shipped or delivered orders only)
- Newegg order information can be found under Business Reports > Payment Reports > View Transactions. Read more on Newegg here.
Selling Platform Charges: Any charges/deductions picked up from your marketplace such as marketplace fees, refunds, shipping costs, advertising spend, Account Level Reserves, etc
Payability Fee: The service fee, based on the Receivables Funded (your gross sales). This article covers how the fee is assessed in more detail.
Transfers: The total amount of funds transferred out of your Payability available balance.
Payability Card: These are any completed and cleared seller card transactions, less the Seller Card cashback rebate.
Please note: Pending Card Transactions are not deducted from your ‘Available Balance’ (in green) shown in your Daily Summary until they clear. When the transaction posts to your account it will show in the line item on your Daily Summary as ‘Payability Card’.
Loan Provision Adjustment (if applicable): if you have an Amazon Loan you will see the Loan Provision Adjustment here. For more information on how Paytability works with your Amazon loan click here.
See below video for a Daily Summary walkthrough: