Receivables Funded reflect the gross sales from your Marketplace.
Based on your rate, 70%-90% is advanced to you.
If you’re selling on Amazon, an order is eligible to be purchased and advanced to you the next day once it’s marked as shipped. Depending on your fixed rate, we advance 70-90% of the Gross Receivables Purchased by adding the funds to your available balance. The remaining percentage is the reserve, which reflects the portion of your sales that we don’t advance to you. This percentage is added to your reserve balance to be released upon receipt of your Marketplace Payment.
In the example below, you can see that we purchased $635.82 in gross sales and added $508.65 (80%) to the available balance. The remaining $127.17 (20%) was not advanced and added to the reserve balance.
Clicking on Receivables Funded will link directly to the Marketplace Transaction Details report which will allow you to review all orders included in the receivables from that date.
For more information about the reserve, check out this Help article.