Your reserve is released and added to your Payability available balance when the corresponding payment from your marketplace posts to your Payability account.
Simply put, if Amazon releases $10,000 and your reserve is 20%, the reserve release would be $2,000. The reserve release is always based on the payment that is released, not the full Amazon balance.
For Amazon, note that Payability receives and posts the payments 1-2 business days after the Amazon payment is initiated. Once the payment is posted, the corresponding reserve (10%-30%, depending on your advance rate) will be added to your available balance.
You can see the schedule for your Amazon payments in your Amazon account > Reports > Payments > Statement View.
Important: If you are on ACH-debits from your bank account, you will receive the reserve once you receive the marketplace payment. Payability will only debit the previously advanced portion of the payment. If your advance rate is 80% and your reserve is 20%, Payability will only debit 80%, leaving the 20% reserve in your bank account.
Simply put, if you’re on ACH-debits and your Amazon payment is $10,000 and your reserve is 20%, you will receive $10,000 from Amazon into your bank account, and Payability will initiate a debit for $8,000 (80%). The $2,000 (reserve) stays in your bank account.