The Daily Summary is a high level view of your account.
It shows your available balance, transactions that increase or reduce your available balance and, your Reserve Balance, the portion of your Newegg sales that are not advanced to you.
The Reserve is always a percentage of your current Newegg balance, reflected as Expected Payments to Payability. In this example, 30% of the Newegg balance is not advanced.
The Reserve is released when Payability receives a payment from Newegg. If payment is $1,000, 30% of that amount ($300) will be released to your available balance.
As we advance daily orders, 70% of the funds under Total Amount will be added to your available balance as Receivables Funded while the remaining 30%, listed under Reserve Amount, will be added to your Reserve Balance. You can access a line item report of all transactions picked up by clicking Receivables Funded.
The Payability fee is charged on the Receivables Funded.