Instead of waiting weeks to receive your marketplace sales revenue, Payability Instant Access makes your shipped sales available the next day, everyday.
How it Works
Each morning our system analyzes your available marketplace earnings and uses our money to advance you 80%*. The remaining 20% which is not advanced is called "the reserve"; this reserved funding covers your account in the event of marketplace refunds or chargebacks. Once Payability receives payment from the marketplace, we keep the 80% that we have already advanced to you and pass along the 20% reserve.
The typical fee for Instant Access is a flat 2% of your gross sales* which can be partially offset using the Payability Seller Card.
To learn more about the Payability Seller Card, check out our Seller Card Help Center.
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-494-8675
Amazon Seller Central, Walmart.com, Jet.com, and Newegg accounts are all eligible for daily payouts with Instant Access.
Earn Cash Back
Spend your daily payouts on the Payability Seller Card and earn up to 2% cash back!
For information on the Payability Seller Card, check out our Seller Card Help Center.