When the number of transactions exceeds 600 in your Amazon account, we may require API information from to ensure your Payability balance captures all your Amazon sales activity. When this is required, you will be prompted to add your further information from your Amazon account when you log into your dashboard.
To add a developer to your Amazon Marketplace Web Services API the steps below:
- Login to your Amazon account and click Apps & Services > Manage Your Apps.
- Click Authorize New Developer
- In the Developer Name text box, enter the name: Payability.
- In the Developer Account Number text box, enter the MWS developer account identifier: 3992-8680-8783
- Click the Next button.
- Check the box to confirm you want to give the third party developer access to your account, and then click the Next button.
Copy and paste the Account Identifiers (Seller Id, Marketplace ID and MWS Auth Token) that appear on the confirmation screen and send to email@example.com